Tuesday 14 August 2012

Face Of the Day: August 14th, 2012


Well hello again! Today I have for you my "Face Of The Day". I am going to show you my face makeup and explain to you how I have used it, and tell you how I like the products. So get ready for so lovely close ups of my face, you're really in for a treat ;-). (I'm just kidding I'm really not that conceited) 



Now that you've had the chance to see these uncomfortably close pictures of my face, I am going to tell you about the products I've used to complete this look. 


Starting out with my face:
1. Dream Matte Mousse foundation from Mabelline. This foundation has a such a unique texture and is about medium coverage. The shade I use is Meduim 1 (though it is a bit light for me)
2. MAC Studio Fix powder. This is just a powder I'm trying to use up, I don't love it nor do I hate it, it is smooth and has a good amount of coverage if you want to use it alone, but I've just applied it lightly so that my foundation would match my face better. My colour is NW42.
3. Frankly Scarlett Blush from MAC. I love love love this blush so much, I have done a review on it, but it is simply amazing.
Now onto my eyes:
1. The Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I'm sure you've heard about this palette before, or the original Naked Palette but I love it. The colours I've used today were snakebite on the lid, bootycall in the inner corner, and foxy as a brow bone highlight.
2. MAC's Sable eye shadow. Sable is a warm brown with orangey undertones. I used this in my crease to warm up the look and I think it works pretty well with any eye colour especially if you have blue or green eyes (which sadly I'm stuck with boring brown ones). 
3. Revlon Grow Luscious eye liner and mascara. They are both in Black.
And lastly on my lips I have a NYX soft matte lip cream in Stockholm which is a pretty pinky-nude colour.

There you have it! My face of the day. I think I'm going to keep doing more of these, they are pretty easy to do and don't really take too much time. Comment bellow and tell me some of your everyday beauty products! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment