Wednesday 15 August 2012

Nail Of The Day: Posh Pink.

I've been thinking about starting some sort of series, then I would have more things to blog about. Sooooo, since I've seen many people do "Nail of The Day" blog posts, I've decided to hop on the bandwagon.
So furthermore, today's nail of the day is from Rimmel London, and is called  "Posh Pink"

 First of all I love how bright this colour is, but it is still pretty wearable. But not only is the colour great but the formula is AMAZING. It's smooth, creamy, opaque and shiny even without a top coat. It takes about two coats for this polish to live up to its full potential. When I've previously used this polish I've had it on for about 3 days before it started chipping, and for me that is a astronomical amount of time. 
All in all the Rimmel London nail polishes have never really let me down, and a huge bonus is that they are readily available at drugstores and are very affordable! (Around $ 4-6)

Comment down bellow and tell me about your favourite polishes from the drug store! 
Kinza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment